Theme: AI World Society Standards
Time: 4:30pm – 6:30pm, March 26, 2019
Venue: Hitachi Central Laboratory in Kokubunji, Tokyo
AI World Society Distinguished Lecturer:
Kazuo Yano, PhD, Fellow, Corporate Officer, Hitachi, Ltd., Member of AI World
Society Standards and Practice Committee
- 4:30 pm: Introduction, Ms. Nobue Mita, Representative of the Boston Global Forum
- Opening Remarks, Mr. Nguyen Anh Tuan, Co-Founder and CEO of the Boston Global
Forum, Director of Michael Dukakis Institute for Leadership and Innovation.
- 4:40 pm: AI World Society Standards, Mr. Kazuo Yano, PhD, Fellow, Corporate
Officer, Hitachi, Ltd., Member of AI World Society Standards and Practice
- 5:40 pm: Discussion
- 6:25 pm: Present Certificate of AI World Society Distinguished Lecturer to Mr. Kazuo
Yano by Mr. Nguyen Anh Tuan
- 6:30 pm: Closing Remarks.
Full agenda and our speakers and discussants, please download Agenda of AIWS Distinguished Lecture
On January 14th-19th, 2019, the first regional leadership seminar in the framework of its flagship “Young Mediterranean Voices” programme will be launched with the participation of top countries’ leaders of this programme. The aim is to create an exciting method for attendees to take part in the discussion on common social challenges encountered in the Mediterranean.
The seminar will give participants a chance to act as leaders or ambassadors. Then, they will present their approaches to advocacy and communication. In addition, the program’s trainees will be given direct exposure to world leaders and policy makers who are Club de Madrid’s members.
Prior to the government meeting, the threat of nuclear and missile programs from North Korea was addressed in the Defense Ministry’s annual paper. In the context of the information era, technologies are emerging day by day. “It is impossible to protect our country from every threat if our thinking is limited to conventional categories of land, sea and air”, said PM. Abe.
- Abe’s intention is to adjust the National Defense Program Guidelines which was last approved in 2013 with a higher defense capability. In addition, he asked Defense Minister Itsunori Onodera to review the guidelines on North Korea’s nuclear weapon development and China’s military force.
Apparently, problems in cybersecurity remains one of his major interests. In 2015, the Prime Minister was named the World Leader in Cybersecurity by BGF- MDI.