Shinzo Abe Initiative for Peace and Security
Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, the first leader who received the World Leaders Award for Peace and Security honored by the Boston Global Forum (BGF) on 12/12/2015, has dedicated to Japan and to world’s peace and security. Prime Minister Abe was senselessly assassinated on July 8, 2022. To honor his legacy and to continue his work the BGF is establishing the Shinzo Abe Initiative for Peace and Security in order to:
- Connect world leaders (leaders of government, parliament, businesses), scholars, thinkers, creators to accompany, dedicate, continue to fight, build a world of peace, security and prosperity.
- Continue the implementation of the fundamental ideas in the book “Remaking the World – Toward an Age of Global Enlightenment”, which Prime Minister Abe is a Distinguished Contributor.
- Recruit organizations and individuals to join this initiative.
The Shinzo Abe Initiative for Peace and Security supports efforts move humanity Toward an Age of Global Enlightenment, including:
- Security in cybersecurity, AI and digital governance, along with the Global Alliance for Digital Governance.
- Peace and Security concerning disputes over national sovereignty and territorial integrity
- Peace and Security for citizens
Furthermore, the Initiative includes
- Building of the Prime Minister Shinzo Abe Digital Memorial Hall on AIWS City (House of Honor Section), to showcase Abe’s dedication and to commemorate Shinzo Abe with actions and initiatives to build peace and security for mankind.
- Offering daily Tram Huong in memory of Abe by actions or postings of wishes, aspirations, stories, ideas for peace and security submitted by anyone and everyone submit articles in their native language.
Toward these ends, the Global Enlightenment Community accompanies Shinzo Abe Initiative in the struggle for Peace and Security.
SHINZO ABE INITIATIVE FOR PEACE AND SECURITY UPDATES
Japanese former Defense Minister Yasuhide Nakayama named the coordinator of the Shinzo Abe Initiative for Peace and Security
On January 20, 2023, Boston Global Forum announced that Yasuhide Nakayama has been named the coordinator of the Shinzo Abe Initiative for Peace and Security. The Shinzo Abe Initiative for Peace and Security is an initiative which focuses on promoting peace and...
The Shinzo Abe Initiative to discuss solutions for peace and security in the Age of Global Enlightenment
From August 9, 2022, the Shinzo Abe Initiative for Peace and Security will start High Level Dialogues for solutions for peace and security in the Age of Global Enlightenment. Boston Global Forum leaders such as Governor Michael Dukakis, Chairman, Mr. Nguyen Anh Tuan,...
Following the Shinzo Abe Initiative for Peace and Security, many have contacted the Boston Global Forum to confirm their contributions to the Shinzo Abe Initiative. From August 8, 2022 (one month after his assassination), this Abe Hall will start to operate. Former...
Roger B. Porter The stunning, senseless death of former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe by an assassins’ bullet in Nara illuminates the vulnerability of political leaders. Abe’s legacy reminds us of the powerful influence of quiet diplomacy and of how one...
The Shinzo Abe Digital Memorial Hall on AIWS City introduces select quotes from world leaders: German Chancellor Olaf Scholz said he was "stunned and deeply saddened" by news that former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe died on Friday hours after he was shot...