ISSUES & SOLUTIONS OF THE YEAR
(BGF) - We are very honored to announce that for Boston Global Forum’s first year anniversary Chairman Michael Dukakis will be giving a distinguished lecture on December 12, 2013 at 9:45 am...
Questions & Discussion
Bangladesh Garment Factories See Slow Recovery BGF is pleased to introduce here the interview by Here & Now with John Quelch, professor of business administration at Harvard Business School, Co-Founder, and Member of Board of Directors of Boston Global Forum, about Ranza Plaza tragedy. The original version can be found at http://english.thesaigontimes.vn/Home/features/general/32153/The-power-of-bargain.html. Bangladesh Garment Factories See Slow Recovery [audio mp3="http://bostonglobalforum.org/wp-content/uploads/hereandnow_1127_bangladesh-factories-recovery.mp3"][/audio] [caption id="attachment_2000"... View More
Steven Greenhouse, the labor and workplace reporter for The New York...
Co-Founder, Chairman of The Board of Directors and Board of Thinkers,...
In order to push forward with our discussion on Improving Minimal...
Steven Greenhouse, labor and workplace journalist at The New York...
- BGF’s First Year Anniversary – Distinguished Lecture by Chairman Michael Dukakis
- Bangladesh Garment Factories See Slow Recovery
- Michael S. Dukakis – A True Humanist
- The power of bargain
- Meet Boston Global Forum Leaders Series: Talk with Prof. Thomas Patterson on December 5
- Full Transcript: November 18th Online Conference
- Dr. Elliot Salloway
- November 18th Online Conference Summary & Notes
- Europeans Fault American Safety Effort in Bangladesh
- Boston Global Forum November 18th Online Conference Audio Recording
The Boston Global Forum (BGF) is an international network of thought leaders, both academic and practitioners, who collaborate online and in person for the purposes of identifying, discussing, and proposing meaningful, creative, and practical solutions to issues of global concern. Each year, a new issue is identified and through global collaboration, solutions are proposed and implementation is encouraged. The BGF intends to serve as a role model for global collaboration, the sharing of best practices, and, through its proposed solutions, make positive and meaningful contributions in service to humanity and the world.