After the success of AI World Leadership Master Program 2020-2021, the Michael Dukakis Institute will continue cooperating with the Saint Petersburg Electrotechnical University “LETI” (ETU.ru) in organizing the AIWS Leadership Master Program 2021-2022.
Students of the program will study concepts from the book Remaking the World – Toward an Age of Global Enlightenment, and will be lectured, advised, and mentored by Global Enlightenment Community, made up of distinguished leaders such as former head of states and governments. Students will practice as young leaders to solve issues:
- Misinformation, Disinformation, and Global Enlightenment Education
- The Value System and Innovation Ecosystem of AI World Society (AIWS)
- Building trust between leaders of nations
- The Fundamentals for new international cooperation on the basis of standards of the Social Contract for the AI Age
- Building Global Law and Accord on AI and Digital technologies
- Ensuring responsible and democratic exercise of state power in the AI and digital age
- Building on opportunities in technology and Big Tech companies while addressing their challenges, threats, and dangers.
Students of the AIWS Leadership Master Program will attend activities:
- Dialogues with distinguished figures on Digital Governance, including from governments, companies, think tanks, universities, civil society, influencers, and leaders (former and current political leaders, business leaders, and distinguished thinkers) to build solutions.
- To collect, analyze, and evaluate world conferences and forums on major and hot-button issues around the world such as democracy, governance of AI, Digital technology and climate change among others and create recommendations on the combination and linkage of forums and conferences to create synergies that are more powerful and impactful.
- To create media and communications campaigns for a global public audience.
- Joining the AIWS Leadership Program, from which Michael Dukakis Leadership Fellows are selected.
- Playing important roles in the activities of AIWS City, a digital-virtual city to practice “Remaking the World – Toward an Age of Global Enlightenment”.
- Attending the Festival “Young Leaders of Global Alliance for Digital Governance” and other events of BGF and partners.