Boston Global Forum (BGF) announced the Rebuilding Ukraine Program in the conference honoring President Zelensky and all Ukrainian people as 2022 BGF World Leader for Peace and Security.
BGF and Michael Dukakis Institute honored Ukraine by “Remaking Ukraine – Toward an Age of Global Enlightenment”. In this Program, AIWS City for Ukraine is an important role:
- Apply model concepts of AIWS City to rebuild Ukrainian cities as smart cities.
- AIWS City is a smart digital city with distinguished communities.
- Connect historical, traditional cities as Boston, New York, Washington DC, San Francisco, LA, Chicago, Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Stockholm, Rome, Athens, Vienna, Paris, London, Madrid, Barcelona, Copenhagen, Edinburg, Amsterdam, Brussels, Prague, Dubrovnik, Zurich, Geneva, Jerusalem, Tokyo etc. to the AIWS City for Ukraine.
- Build a digital platform and components of AIWS City for Ukraine: Digital Home, Art and Cultural Institutions, Smart Digital and AI University, Innovation Ecosystem, Smart Healthcare Centers, Markets.
- Every citizen has one digital home, bring gem cities of the world to Ukraine
- Build a “smart” government aided by AI and Digital technologies, guided by concepts of AIWS Government
- Develop the next generation digital public infrastructure, modeled after Estonia and other leading digital government nations
- AIWS Citizen and Information Ecosystem for Ukraine
BGF calls on companies to support Ukraine digital platform and hosting for AIWS City for Ukraine.
AIWS City for Ukraine is led by Governor Michael Dukakis, Chair of BGF, Nguyen Anh Tuan, CEO of BGF, Harvard Professors Thomas Patterson, David Silbersweig, MIT Professors Alex Sandy Pentland, Nazli Choucri, Former Japanese State Minister Yasuhide Nakayama, Former Prime Minister of Bosnia and Herzegovina Zlatko Lagumdzija, and EY Global Tax Innovation Leader Jeff Saviano.
Please contact to support Ukraine at the email [email protected]