After introduction at the Computers, Privacy, and Data Protection Conference, the AI International Accord Initiative (AIIA) will be discussed at the AIIA Roundtable. Some of the content that will be discussed at this Roundtable are below:
– The current legal frameworks for AI and the essential elements of a global AI legal framework.
– Responsibilities of governments and companies in protecting data and privacy
– Preventing abuses by governments and businesses in AI, Data, Digital Technology, Cyberspace, including attacking companies, organizations, and individuals on the Internet.
– Creating norms to manage robotics and cyber-security
– Protecting Social Contract for the AI Age, democratic values, transparency, and accountability while ensuring equal opportunities across the socio-economic landscape.
– Collaboration and responsibility between governments and businesses in preventing international cybercrimes and criminals.
– Punishing governments and businesses which violate AI International Accord and/or Social Contract for the AI Age.
Moderator: Doug Frantz, Pulitzer Prize Journalist, former Assistant Secretary of State
Panelists: Governor Michael Dukakis, Chair of the Boston Global Forum, Professor Nazli Choucri, MIT, Board Member of Michael Dukakis Institute, Prime Minister Zlatko Lagumdzija, Mr. Nguyen Anh Tuan, CEO of the Boston Global Forum, Mr. Marc Rotenberg, Director of Center for AI and Digital Policy (CAIDP) at Michael Dukakis Institute.
Time: 9:00 am EST, 02/19/2021