June 27, 2022, MIT, Cambridge, USA
Boston Global Forum, MIT Connection Science, EY and the World Bank welcome to MIT for what we hope will prove to be a fruitful event discussing the building of new foundations for the global digital economy. We have organized the day around a series of interactive discussions, each focusing on an essential theme of the digital economy. Each topic will be introduced by one or more moderators who will provide an overview and help frame the key issues. We then encourage participants to debate these issues. The outcomes from these discussions will be summarized during the final plenary.
Welcome again and we look forward to an exciting Symposium!
- Sandy Pentland – Director, MIT Connection Science, Toshiba Professor of Media Arts and Sciences, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Anders Agerskov – Lead Public Sector Specialist, Macroeconomics, Trade, and Investment Global Practice, World Bank
- Jeff Saviano – Global Tax Innovation Leader, MIT Connection Science Fellow, EY
- Yasuhide Nakayama, Former State Minister of Defense of Japan, Coordinator of Global Alliance for Digital Governance in Japan
- Publio de Gracia – Director of Revenue, Dirección General de Ingresos, Panama
- Shlomit Wagman – Harvard Kennedy School Research Fellow, Visiting Researcher at the Berkman Klein Center, Harvard Law School, former Head of Israel Money Laundering & Terrorism Financing Prohibition Authority
- Terra Saidimu – Commissioner of Intelligence & Strategic Operations, Kenya Revenue Authority
- Valentina Ion – Global Public Finance Industry Leader, Microsoft
- Sharad Sharma – Co-founder, iSPIRT Foundation (India-based non-profit technology think-tank developing digital public goods)
- Chiara Bronchi – Practice Manager, Fiscal Policy and Sustainable Growth, Macroeconomics, Trade, and Investment Global Practice, World Bank
- Loredana Sandu-Vieil, Global Client Service Partner, EY
- Danielle Allen – James Bryant Conant University Professor at Harvard University, and Director of Harvard’s Edmond J. Safra Center for Ethics, Harvard University
State Minister Yasuhide Nakayama will present AIWS City for Rebuilding Ukraine at this event.