- This event has passed.
Digital Bretton Woods Conference at MIT
Leaders of Boston Global Forum will speak and discuss at a special event at MIT on June 27, 2022.
The Digital Bretton Woods Conference is co-hosted by the World Bank, MIT Connection Science, EY and Boston Global Forum.
The conference will discuss the following topics and themes:
Perspective on the Role of Digital Transformation
Growth Strategies in the Digital Economy
- Growth strategies for the new digital economy
- Advanced analytical platforms for better economic policy making
- Promoting private sector innovation and digital ecosystems
- Role of disruptive new technologies in promoting growth
Investing in Foundational Digital Public Infrastructure
- Enabling seamless global trade through digitization
- Transforming tax and finance systems and processes
- Digital identity as foundation for a government data strategy
- The role of advanced technologies
Governance of Multistakeholder Systems
- Economic foresight: anticipating the next crisis
- A new era for technology policy, regulation, and incentives
- New organizational structures for multi-party technology systems
- Computational law and regulatory certainty
AIWS Government for Ukraine