The Civil20 working group on Technology, Security & Transparency hosted the “Technology and Security for One World” Summit May 12-14, 2023.The conference featured keynotes, panel discussions, breakout groups, workshops, and cultural programs. Its aim is to engage in multilateral discussions in order to generate policy recommendations which will be directly submitted to the G20 summit.
Distinguished speakers who delivered special addresses and keynotes during the Summit:
– Vint Cerf, Vice President and Chief Internet Evangelist, Google and Co-Inventor of Internet
– Vilas Dhar, President and Trustee, The Patrick J. McGovern Foundation
– Abhishek Singh, President and CEO of National E-Governance Division, India
– Marco Teixeira, United Nations Representative on Drugs and Crime, Regional Office for South Asia (UNODC ROSA)
– Paul Nemitz, Principal Advisor, European Commission
– Tuan Nguyen, CEO, Boston Global Forum
– Pradeep Gupta, Chairman, CyberMedia Research
Watch online at: tech4world.org
BGF CEO Nguyen Anh Tuan presented the Special Address on May 12, 2023.