Boston Global Forum is proudly to host a live webcast with Douglas Lavanture, Bloomberg Data Analyst, focusing on Ukraine, Trade, and Global Democracy, at 7:30 PM (Eastern Standard Time), Thursday, February 26, 2015.
Mr. Douglas Lavanture is the Bloomberg data journalist. He has extensive expertise in quantitative analysis and global macro-economics. The Talk is anchored by Dr. Anders Corr, member of Boston Global Forum’s Editorial Board, principal of the Corr Analytics Inc., and publisher of the Journal of Political Risk.
Photo credit: Bloomberg Rankings analyst Douglas Lavanture (Bloomberg)
The talk will be live-streamed at www.bostonglobalforum
Please send your questions on twitter to @jpolrisk, or [email protected].
TIME & VENUE
- Time: 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM (Eastern Standard Time), Thursday, February 26, 2015
- Connecting through Web Video Conference
- Dr. Anders Corr, Member of Boston Global Forum’s Editorial Board,Principal of the Corr Analytics IncPrincipal of Corr Analytics, Inc.
- Douglas Lavanture, Bloomberg Data Analyst
- Andrij Dobriansky, Ukrainian Congress Committee of America
- Ivan Rodichenko, 25th Volunteer Battalion, Ukraine Army
- Robert Whitcomb, New England Diary