On March 18, 2021, Mr. Nguyen Anh Tuan, co-founder and CEO of the Boston Global Forum and of AIWS City spoke at the session “Government Policies for the New America” of the Horasis Extraordinary Meeting on the United States of America.
For months as the US election fever rose little real policy progress was made. What are the imperatives for the new Administration to regain trust? What aspects of society needs investment boosting to rebuild the American Way? At its base, how will education policy and work-place diversity be addressed?
- Zach Conine, Nevada State Treasurer, USA
- David Drake, Founder and Chairman, LDJ Capital, USA
- Douglas Graham, Founder, Global Ideation, USA
- Jason Grumet, Founder and President, Bipartisan Policy Center, USA
- Nguyen Anh Tuan, Chief Executive Officer, Boston Global Forum, USA
Chaired by Vandana Harris,Senior Counsel, Simpson Thacher & Bartlett, USA
Mr. Tuan called for equality of opportunities between the US and Western Europe with China and the Chinese market, saying that governments should include the Chinese government in applying the standards and norms of Social Contract for the AI Age. As an answer to the question “What is the American Way?”, he said, with solid foundation and fundamental matters, the US should lead in “Remaking the world – the Second Age of Enlightenment” as mission of AI World Society.