The Global Cybersecurity Day’s first conference will be held in the America-Japan Society in Tokyo at 12:00 noon in December 12 in local time (at 10:00 PM, Friday, December 11, 2015 in Boston time) and connects with Boston via video conference.
Another event will be held at Harvard Faculty Club in Cambridge on December 12, 2015 at 10:00 AM (Eastern time).
Theme：“For a Clean and Pure Internet”
Date: 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM, Saturday, December 12 (Tokyo time)
Venue: The America-Japan Society, 8F, 1－11－28, Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo
In connection with Boston
Live-streamed at www.bostonglobalforum.org
Moderator: Ambassador Ichiro Fujisaki – President of the America-Japan Society, Inc.; Professor at Sophia University and Keio University; Former Ambassador to the U.S
- Nobue Mita, Boston Global Forum Japan Representative
- Shinya Saotome, Assistant, Boston Global Forum Japan
- Michael Dukakis, Co-Founder & Chairman of Boston Global Forum; Three-term governor of Massachusetts; The 1988 Democratic nominee for president of the United States; Distinguished Professor of Political Science at Northeastern University; Visiting professor at the Luskin School of Public Affairs at UCLA
- Nguyen Anh Tuan, Co-Founder & CEO of Boston Global Forum; Chair of International Advisory Committee of UNESCO Chair on Global Citizenship Education, UCLA; Emeritus Member of Harvard Business School’s Global Advisory Board
- Kazuhiro Nakatani, Member of the Cybersecurity Strategic Headquarters (of the Government of Japan); Professor of International Law at the University of Tokyo
- Hiroshi Ito, Ph.D, Director of National Security Laboratory; Board of Directors, LAC Co. Ltd; First commander of “System Protection unit” that is first Cyber military unit of Japanese Ground Self-Defense Force; Author of “The Fifth battle domain” and “Threat of Cyber warfare”
- Koji Murata, Dean, Doshisha University
- Shunji Yanai, Member of the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea ,President of the Tribunal (2011-2014); Former Japanese Ambassador to the US; Chairman, Adivisory Panel for the Prime Minister on Reconstruction of the Legal Basis for Security Japan; Professor, Waseda University and Chuo University
- Mr. Waichi Sekiguchi, Senior Staff Writer, Nikkei, Inc.